We are currently interviewing highly motivated individuals to join our team for the following:
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER (10-15 Years Experience)
ARC/Architectural Resources Cambridge is searching for a Chief Financial Officer who will be responsible for directing all aspects of the firm’s fiscal functions. The successful candidate will provide strategic leadership and tactical direction of the firm’s financial operations including but not limited to:
• Manage the firm’s financial operations including accounting, cash management, expense control, financial planning and analysis, client billing, project management, banking relationships, audit, tax, cash management, accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll.
• Provide financial analysis and advice regarding business planning, profitability, revenue goals, bill rates, utilization. Monitor current trends and best practices in accounting and financial reporting.
• Develop annual operating and capital budgets and manage the budgeting/forecasting process. Provide leadership team with data necessary to make strategic operating decisions.
• Proactively work with project managers to track project budgets, resource allocation and billing to ensure maximum profitability and compliance with contract specifics.
• Manage all periodic and year-end closings, year-end audit and preparation of consolidated financial statements. Manage relationship with external accounting firm.
• Monitor all laws and regulations regarding partnership taxes and provide counsel to firm Partners on firm related and personal taxation implications.
• 10-15 years of relevant leadership experience directing finance in positions of increasing authority, preferably at an architecture firm or in the A/E/C industry.
• MBA/CPA preferred.
• Extensive experience in finance and accounting, compiling and managing budgets.
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to communicate financial data to various members of the firm.
• Excellent judgment and creative problem solving skills.
• Exceptional interpersonal, written and oral communication skills; ability to effectively interact with all employees.
• Ability to operate as an effective tactical and strategic thinker.
• Strong technical skills with proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite. Experience using Deltek Vision preferred.
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com
ARCHITECT (20 Years Experience)
We are currently seeking a senior-level Architect with 20 years of experience to join our collaborative teams in both our Higher Education Group and our Science and Technology Group. Ideal candidates will have extensive experience programming, planning and designing higher education and/or science facilities. This individual will serve a strategic role and be expected to contribute to the development of client relationships and project opportunities including participation at industry networking events and conferences.
• Exceptional leadership, design and project management skills
• A proven track record of attracting and retaining clients
• Strong presentation, interpersonal, communication and client skills
• Registration and LEED accreditation
ARCHITECT (5-10 Years Experience)
We are currently seeking an Architect with 5-10 years of experience to join our collaborative team. Ideal candidates must have exceptional design, communication, coordination and project management skills. Strong presentation, interpersonal and client skills are preferred. Previous experience programming, planning and designing buildings is a requirement for this position. A professional architecture degree is required - registered architect a plus. Revit experience is highly desirable.
ARC/ Architectural Resources Cambridge is a nationally recognized architectural, planning and interior design firm in Copley Square, Boston. Our work is comprised of a wide variety of project types and sizes for academic, athletic, corporate and biotech/biomed clients.
ARC prides itself in being a collaborative firm which fosters personal growth and is committed to our client’s success through design excellence and sustainability. We offer competitive salaries and benefit packages to our employees including health and long-term disability insurance plans. In addition, we offer a flexible spending account, MBTA pre-tax pass program and professional registration incentives.
Interested candidates may send cover letter
and resume to:
Human Resources Manager